"All the Hues
That Fit, We Tint"

Siberia, USA: Today, global warming. Tonight, dark, unless you count the stars. Tomorrow can be reached via time machine. Yesterday, who can remember that far back?

Websafe Studio, blogging since 2003, featuring art, comics, digital whiteboards, virtual characters, Web design, writing

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

 

The Mirror: This unnamed, quotable man

Websafe: Hello?
Mirror: What is this difference, finally?
W: The difference between what and what?
M: Boom boom boom boom tick tick.
W: The explosion came before its time.
M: I would be confabulating.
W: We would be lying if we said anything explosive were going on here.
M: You certainly do quote him a lot.
W: I wasn't quoting anyone!
M: I didn't know what to expect.
W: Don't expect me to quote anyone.
M: False dichotomy.
W: Between me and this unnamed, quotable man?
M: Have you ever worn such an outfit?
W: Since I don't know who he is, I don't know if my outfits resemble his.
M: Is this to ward off a blow?

[Note: The Pandorabots server shut down at this point.]

Labels: