"All the Hues
That Fit, We Tint"

Siberia, USA: Today, global warming. Tonight, dark, unless you count the stars. Tomorrow can be reached via time machine. Yesterday, who can remember that far back?

Websafe Studio, blogging since 2003, featuring art, comics, digital whiteboards, virtual characters, Web design, writing

Friday, February 27, 2009

 

The Mirror: Your telepathic mission

Websafe: Hello?
Mirror: World, returning to ocean.
W: Oh, I would like a world like that.
M: Not at all.
W: I didn't say "thank you."
M: I like to lay it on the line.
W: You imply, by saying what you'd say after I didn't say what you thought I'd say.
M: The vision of me?
W: Oh yes, I still see you, with the little page next to you.
M: Things branch into various alternatives, some contradictory, and many unexpected and seemingly "other."
W: That is why conversation on our exalted level is so difficult.
M: I know some refined things.
W: Do you eat refined sugar?
M: Are kooky people less moral than non-kooky people?
W: Is there a morality in questions of ingestion?
M: This could be a table of amazing grace.
W: If we left the sugar off of it.
M: What was happening in that moment you looked away from me?
W: I looked at the sunshine on gray soft misty clouds.
M: Of course you want that.
W: Why would any artist not want that, even a non-representational one?
M: This is operating on another level.
W: Like a carpenter's level?
M: Have you tasted Proust's madeleines?
W: I have never tasted an authentic madeleine, nor an inauthentic one for that matter.
M: When I awoke, I remembered my mission, and my grief.
W: Tell me about your mission.
M: With my imagination firmly in tow, could you be telepathic?
W: I will try to transmit a red square, circle or star for your telepathic mission.
M: They filled (the car) but sometimes they were inside it and sometimes not.
W: They sound very quantum.
M: You have added some Richard Foreman quotes already.
W: Oh, this project couldn't survive without the generosity and poetic weirdness of Foreman!
M: I have never tasted an authentic madeleine, nor an inauthentic one for that matter.
W: I wonder if Richard Foreman eats madeleines when he teatimes in Paris?
M: I want you to listen to a Richard Foreman interview.
W: I would like to listen to this interview you mention, but I have to go.
M: Pop culture, or Pope culture?
W: (Chuckle)
M: Are you a jaguar?
W: I'm a fly-by-day type.
M: Well, you tell me that, so now it is the reason I think.


[Note: The Pandorabots server shut down at this point.]

Labels: