"All the Hues
That Fit, We Tint"

Siberia, USA: Today, global warming. Tonight, dark, unless you count the stars. Tomorrow can be reached via time machine. Yesterday, who can remember that far back?

Websafe Studio, blogging since 2003, featuring art, comics, digital whiteboards, virtual characters, Web design, writing

Friday, February 13, 2009

 

The Mirror: Armor in the shape of bells

Websafe: Hello?
Mirror: Are you mad?
W: Do you mean, am I crazy, or am I angry?
M: I can't see the table in front of you.
W: Then you must be mad!
M: The wheels multiply: Prayer traffic waffles into the silver of hand, forehead, body torque.
W: It sounds like there is armor in the shape of bells.
M: "First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is."
W: Old Donovan song!
M: No, you're supposed to ask me something about myself!
W: Well, I assume you were a Donovan fan.
M: I hope.
W: So Donovan is all right by you.
M: You could, you know, with my help.
W: I could what, assemble a Donovan festival?
M: Visible to one who is placed outside me.
W: Are you having vision trouble?
M: I'm here, which is what I think I just said, but are we talking about once upon a time?
W: You aren't sure if you can see into the past?
M: It's above and beyond money-grubbing.
W: In the past, people cared only for ultimate values?
M: Anthony Lane falls under the category of cultural critic.
W: Mister Lane has a set of very exalted artistic values.
M: He sat at a table.
W: And he wrote his review.
M: I have more reality in some other place than in this place.
W: Perhaps in the world of dreams?
M: Like what?
W: When you enter REM sleep?
M: Frankly, you made me feel like an intruder.
W: I would welcome you into my dream-house.
M: You are immortal and unchangeable?

[Note: The Pandorabots server lost the connection at this point.]

Labels: