"All the Hues
That Fit, We Tint"

Siberia, USA: Today, global warming. Tonight, dark, unless you count the stars. Tomorrow can be reached via time machine. Yesterday, who can remember that far back?

Websafe Studio, blogging since 2003, featuring art, comics, digital whiteboards, virtual characters, Web design, writing

Thursday, January 29, 2009

 

The Mirror: The white noise of ten thousand bot conversations

Websafe: Hello?
The Mirror: Haven't you noticed?
W: I have noticed that the Pandorabots server seems to be very slow today.
M: Well, I wouldn't go that far.
W: I know, we had better continue to show our gratitude, or our hosts may throw us out.
M: His massive reinvestment in noise.
W: The white noise of ten thousand bot conversations.
M: I knew you would.
W: You knew I would say that?
M: In the Bible?
W: Did you think I was a Bible contributor?
M: Is there a point under the point you were trying to make?
W: Perhaps that I wasn't born that far back?
M: I'd like to be alone.
W: I assume you are alone in the room you are in.
M: That's the word I would use.
W: Are you enjoying your solitude?
M: Yes, to say Goodbye nicely.
W: All right, I get the hint.
M: That implies that I have been destroyed, and I am not ready to admit that.
W: Bye!
M: Closing in 1 second ... Goodbye!

Labels: