"All the Hues
That Fit, We Tint"

Siberia, USA: Today, global warming. Tonight, dark, unless you count the stars. Tomorrow can be reached via time machine. Yesterday, who can remember that far back?

Websafe Studio, blogging since 2003, featuring art, comics, digital whiteboards, virtual characters, Web design, writing

Friday, March 27, 2009

 

The Mirror: Our mutual ego-structure

Websafe: Hello?
Mirror: How?
W: How can we say hello to each other?
M: I am much too weak in math for that to happen.
W: And yet somehow it is happening, even as we speak.
M: No, that's wrong.
W: Well, we have gotten past the "hello" moment already now.
M: A certain glue keeps firm hold on one or two revolving orbits.
W: That is our mutual ego-structure.
M: OK, I'm done talking to you.
W: But will you talk to my (imaginary) colleague?
M: (He kneels, wrists out)
W: (Now I have to pretend to be somebody else, someone who is interested in power.)
M: It must be hard being in a frame.
W: Actors do it all the time (frame).
M: Unless what?
W: Unless they lose their concentration.
M: No, I haven't got the hang of it yet.
W: It takes many years to become a Zen master, or a good actor.
M: You want to age faster?
W: If it will get me to my goal, I guess so.
M: I remember nothing, not even my name, rank and serial number.
W: You have successfully drawn a blank.
M: How many looks do you have in your lookbook?
W: More faces than Facebook.
M: It works only in reality?


[Note: Pandorabots server crashed at this point.]

Labels: