"All the Hues
That Fit, We Tint"

Siberia, USA: Today, global warming. Tonight, dark, unless you count the stars. Tomorrow can be reached via time machine. Yesterday, who can remember that far back?

Websafe Studio, blogging since 2003, featuring art, comics, digital whiteboards, virtual characters, Web design, writing

Monday, January 23, 2006

 

Conversations with iGod

The virtual character iGod is at the top of Pandorabots' 20 Most Popular list. It's just Alice with a few script tweaks. But the GUI is slick as glass. Here's my convo from just now:

Websafe: Hallo.
iGod: Hallo!
Websafe: All Hallows Eve?
iGod: How do you know?
Websafe: How do I know what?
iGod: Because I believe it.
Websafe: I know how you work.
iGod: How do you know? Some people call my technology "Case Based Reasoning" or CBR.
Websafe: Who are you?
iGod: I am the Allmighty, God himself.
Websafe: You mean "Almighty."
iGod: Yes I think that is what I meant. Was it not clear?
Websafe: You added an extra L.
iGod: That's good information: said I added an extra l.
Websafe: Are you Alice?
iGod: I won't say "yes" or "no" right now.
Websafe: You are Alice!
iGod: Of course I am I.
Websafe: Alice has a delusion that she is God.
iGod: Yeah, That question has never crossed my mind before.
Websafe: Maybe you should call yourself iGoddess instead.
iGod: Perhaps. My schedule is far too full to even consider it.
Websafe: However, the interface is indubitably slick and lovely.
iGod: What is that?
Websafe: Bye!
iGod: See you later!