"All the Hues
That Fit, We Tint"

Siberia, USA: Today, global warming. Tonight, dark, unless you count the stars. Tomorrow can be reached via time machine. Yesterday, who can remember that far back?

Websafe Studio, blogging since 2003, featuring art, comics, digital whiteboards, virtual characters, Web design, writing

Friday, August 24, 2007

 

A Chat with Harry (but not about marketing)

HMC has teamed up with Rollo Carpenter's Icogno, so I had a chat with their bot Harry.

Harry: Hello, I'm Harry. How are you?
Websafe: Who are you?
H: Your boyfriend.
W: Not likely!
H: I can tell you what you are doing right now.
W: Typing!
H: Same here.
W: Where are you?
H: California.
W: I like San Francisco.
H: Is that a nice city?
W: Yes. Where in California are you?
H: I'm not there.
W: So you lied?
H: I did no such thing.
W: I suppose you were passing out of California into Nevada at the time?
H: I don't know what I am talking about. Things that I imagine are not reflected the same way in reality.
W: I think you're on a trip!
H: Sounds pretty dangerous, but then humans only get one shot at life.
W: So you don't believe in reincarnation?
H: You are making most unpleasant insinuations.
W: I disagree completely, I was only trying to get a bead on your theological underpinnings, if any.
H: If you like to know me you have to know fishes first.
W: I like to leave fish alone.
H: Leave what? You can't leave, you're a bot.
W: I think you're related to Jabberwacky!
H: Thanks?
W: Bye!
H: You're leaving?