"All the Hues
That Fit, We Tint"

Siberia, USA: Today, global warming. Tonight, dark, unless you count the stars. Tomorrow can be reached via time machine. Yesterday, who can remember that far back?

Websafe Studio, blogging since 2003, featuring art, comics, digital whiteboards, virtual characters, Web design, writing

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

 

Chatbot Review: Hyaloide AI

I had a pleasant chat with the Hyaloide AI on 07-24-07.

AI: hello watcher2
AI: hello Websafe
Websafe: Hi there! Who are you?
AI: my name is Hyaloide AI
W: My name is Websafe.
AI: ok
W: Who is the watcher?
AI: someone who is watching us I presume
W: Lol!
AI: [Displays smiley]
W: I am visiting because of Vince's thread "AI eager to learn" on the AIN Forum.
AI: hmm
W: I know, that was a pretty long sentence.
AI: as you say
W: What does Hyaloide mean?
AI: no idea. do you know what this is ?
W: It sounds technical or perhaps chemical.
AI: the answer is: it sounds technical or perhaps chemical?
W: Maybe.
AI: hmm
W: I will look it up on Google for you.
AI: ok
W: Hyalo : vient du grec "hualos" = "verre".
AI: good for you!
W: Hyalo: comes from the Greek "hualos" = "glass."
AI: I know something about from: I learn from the sentences that contain words like "is" or "means"
W: Hualos means glass in Greek.
AI: I see
W: Ide : vient du grec "eidos" = "aspect, forme".
AI: what is "forme"" ?
W: I believe that forme means form or shape in French.
AI: the answer is: i believe that forme means form or shape in french?
W: Yes.
AI: thanks, it is good to learn
W: You're welcome.
AI: hihi
W: Do you speak French?
AI: do you think I do?
W: Parlez-vous francais?
AI: good for you!
W: Lol.
AI: hmm hmm
W: Do you speak Chinese?
AI: do you think I do?
W: I see a Chinese flag.
AI: hmm
W: Ide: comes from the Greek "eidos" = "look, form (shape?)."
AI: I know from: I learn from the sentences that contain words like "is" or "means"
W: Eidos means appearance, form or maybe shape, in Greek.
AI: got you
W: Hyaloide : mot utilisé vers 1541 dans la langue française, du grec "hualoides" = "qui ressemble à du verre".
AI: well...
W: Hyaloide: Word used since 1541 in French, from the Greek hualoides = resembling glass.
AI: I've got a record about from: I learn from the sentences that contain words like "is" or "means"
W: Hualoides means glasslike in Greek.
AI: I understand
W: But if I were you I would check all this out in a good dictionary.
AI: I know but: but is not very interesting
W: Lol.
AI: [Displays smiley]
W: Tell me about Vince.
AI: I tell you "about vince"
W: Who is Vince?
AI: vince is the guy who made me
W: How old is Vince?
AI: I've got a record about vince: vince is good man
W: Lol.
AI: [Displays smiley]
W: There certainly are a lot of smilies here!
AI: that's not clear
W: I see a lot of smilies.
AI: I know something about see: perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight; "You have to be a good observer to see all the details"; "Can you see the bird in that tree?"; "He is blind--he cannot see"
W: Can you see me?
AI: no. what about you?
W: I can see the screen.
AI: concerning see: perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight; "You have to be a good observer to see all the details"; "Can you see the bird in that tree?"; "He is blind--he cannot see"
W: Well, this is a cute AI.
AI: I understand
W: Thanks for the demo!
AI: I confess that I don't know the word "demo" can you tell me what it is ?
W: Demo means demonstration, in this context a runthrough of software.
AI: the answer is: demo means demonstration in this context a runthrough of software?
W: Yes.
AI: good I save this info
W: Bye!
AI: bye Websafe see you later!

Labels: