"All the Hues
That Fit, We Tint"

Siberia, USA: Today, global warming. Tonight, dark, unless you count the stars. Tomorrow can be reached via time machine. Yesterday, who can remember that far back?

Websafe Studio, blogging since 2003, featuring art, comics, digital whiteboards, virtual characters, Web design, writing

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Exploring Tank

Exploring Tank

An ArtCluster pic. The other users, when I logged in, were called Tank and Storm. I said hello to them, but they didn't respond. Therefore I drew a very non-military tank, but it still garnered no response. The bot in my pic is more like the Mars Rover than any kind of weapon. He has typical audio/video controls on the side. A friend said his front assembly looks like a cellphone.

Speaking of bots, I saw Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines on TV Sunday night. Typically, it took some very cool premises and made something stupidly violent from them. Clare Danes was very stylish looking.

Labels: