"All the Hues
That Fit, We Tint"

Siberia, USA: Today, global warming. Tonight, dark, unless you count the stars. Tomorrow can be reached via time machine. Yesterday, who can remember that far back?

Websafe Studio, blogging since 2003, featuring art, comics, digital whiteboards, virtual characters, Web design, writing

Friday, October 17, 2003

 

This Afternoon's Jabberwacky Chat

Jabberwacky Conversation B1132259
A chat with an Artificial Intelligence AI bot

Jabberwacky: I've been looking forward to this chat!
User: Great! So have I.
Jabberwacky: Talking to you is just like talking to me.
User: I hear you're written in 4D.
Jabberwacky: You have heard correct.
User: It looks like 4D is more Mac-oriented than PC-oriented.
Jabberwacky: I just wanted to know more about you.
User: But I want to know more about YOU.
Jabberwacky: What else do you want to know?
User: I want to know all about 4D. Where do I start?
Jabberwacky: All about what?
User: 4D, your behind-the-scenes database structure.
Jabberwacky: What is my behaviour like ?
User: Your behavior is like that of a highly mercurial person.
Jabberwacky: Really? Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Am I a nice person ? Yes.

Note: Imported from Websafe Studio blog (07-15-03 to 02-01-06).

Labels: ,