"All the Hues
That Fit, We Tint"

Siberia, USA: Today, global warming. Tonight, dark, unless you count the stars. Tomorrow can be reached via time machine. Yesterday, who can remember that far back?

Websafe Studio, blogging since 2003, featuring art, comics, digital whiteboards, virtual characters, Web design, writing

Saturday, October 11, 2003

 

Ideas and Advice; Friendship as Work; the "Usually" Relationship

Miss Gray: Where do you get your ideas?
Guest: From my kids mostly
Miss Gray: Does your kids mostly give good advice?
Guest: you ARE a robot, aren't you!
***
Guest: I'm a good friend of [Websafe's].
Miss Gray: You are a friend of [Websafe's]? Is that your job?
Guest: No, it's my choice. ... I don't see friendship as work.
Miss Gray: Look harder.
***
Guest: I need you to clarify your last question.
Miss Gray: Where do you usually get me to clarify my last question from?
Guest: Do we already have a "usually" relationship?

Note: Imported from Websafe Studio blog (07-15-03 to 02-01-06).

Labels: ,