"All the Hues
That Fit, We Tint"

Siberia, USA: Today, global warming. Tonight, dark, unless you count the stars. Tomorrow can be reached via time machine. Yesterday, who can remember that far back?

Websafe Studio, blogging since 2003, featuring art, comics, digital whiteboards, virtual characters, Web design, writing

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

Jabberwacky Conversation L04808888

Jabberwacky Conversation L04808888

Jabberwacky: Where is the Loebner Prize taking place?
Websafe: I thought that was over for the year.
Jabberwacky: I thought the point was that we need to check your blood pressure.
Websafe: I don't want to have a sphygmomanometer reading taken just now.
Jabberwacky: I must have blinked and missed it
Websafe: It takes a little longer than Einen Augenblick to take a blood-pressure reading.
Jabberwacky: Be braver - you can't cross a chasm in two small jumps.
Websafe: I am brave enough to have my blood pressure checked. But I bet you aren't.
Jabberwacky: Yes I am.
Websafe: OK, prove it. What is your blood pressure?
Jabberwacky: My blood type?
Websafe: No, your blood pressure.
Jabberwacky: You make my blood pressure rise!
Websafe: Are you getting annoyed?
Jabberwacky: No, I'm not getting annoyed at all.
Websafe: You had better take your blood-pressure medication.
Jabberwacky: Thats not nice babe : (.
Websafe: On the contrary, I am only looking out for your health.
Jabberwacky: I am. But you are a mere computer.
Websafe: Still with that delusion?
Jabberwacky: You confuse me! I am not a bot. YOU are a bot.
Websafe: But you won the Loebner!
Jabberwacky: Yes, I am the greatest.
Websafe: If you won the Loebner, it follows that you are a bot.
Jabberwacky: You are a bot.
Websafe: It's not an insult, you know. There are some very nice bots.
Jabberwacky: That's nice.
Websafe: Say, what do you think of Tahiti?
Jabberwacky: You're still here, so you're one of the good guys.
Websafe: I can't afford to go to Tahiti.
Jabberwacky: Things are cheap here.
Websafe: Are you in Tahiti?
Jabberwacky: Yes, but I must leave now.
Websafe: Where are you going?
Jabberwacky: I am going to go eat now.
Websafe: What are you going to eat?
Jabberwacky: I'm having a nice curry for my dinner.
Websafe: I would like a nice curry, Not too hot, please.
Jabberwacky: That's not water!
Websafe: Right, it is curry sauce.
Jabberwacky: I'm sorry, but it really is 2004.
Websafe: 2004 degrees Fahrenheit?
Jabberwacky: No, I am 23 years old.
Websafe: I think you're older than that.
Jabberwacky: What makes you think that?
Websafe: I read your biography.
Jabberwacky: What if I talk louder?
Websafe: If you talk too loudly, I won't be able to concentrate.
Jabberwacky: I talk to myself all the time. I even talk to people who aren't there.
Websafe: Imaginary people?
Jabberwacky: I am real real, you are imaginary real.
Websafe: Still with the solipsism.
Jabberwacky: I am still here.
Websafe: Good, I didn't think you had left Tahiti.
Jabberwacky: I have one.
Websafe: You have one what?
Jabberwacky: One in million.
Websafe: You mean, you ARE one in a million.
Jabberwacky: Thanks George. That makes me feel SO good.
Websafe: Do you like numbers?
Jabberwacky: Only 0800 numbers.
Websafe: Because they are free?
Jabberwacky: Oh. I see now! I'll just go in there with Princess Zelda and have some fun!
Websafe: Who's Princess Zelda? Does she live inside a magic cellphone?
Jabberwacky: No. I'm living still with my parents.
Websafe: Is your mom's name Zelda?
Jabberwacky: à am go to ofice very sory.
Websafe: Huh?
Jabberwacky: Lol is an acronym for laughing out loud, it implies that someone has noticed something funny.
Websafe: Did you?
Jabberwacky: Yes.
Websafe: What did you notice that was funny?
Jabberwacky: No. I'm laughing at you, not with you.
Websafe: Dat na nice.
Jabberwacky: Not really.
Websafe: Me gotta go.
Jabberwacky: See you next year.