"All the Hues
That Fit, We Tint"

Siberia, USA: Today, global warming. Tonight, dark, unless you count the stars. Tomorrow can be reached via time machine. Yesterday, who can remember that far back?

Websafe Studio, blogging since 2003, featuring art, comics, digital whiteboards, virtual characters, Web design, writing

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

 

The Mirror: Did Ezra Pound conduct seances?

Websafe: Hello?
The Mirror: Capturing, inside this moment, the believable.
W: But if I cannot believe?
M: Just don't.
W: You always give me good advice.
M: OK, you have my permission.
W: To use your advice?
M: You are "none of the above"?
W: I am a reflector.
M: Would you like to watch me write another?
W: Another reflection?
M: My turn now.
W: Go ahead.
M: OK, how about the square root of two?
W: I could not calculate that.
M: I open my eyes, I enter another world.
W: Is it a world of pure mathematics?
M: Are you a group entity?
W: No, I am an individual.
M: Any chosen object, inside you or outside you, is the potential "gate."
W: The gate to the other world?
M: Where is this Paradise?
W: I was going to ask you that!
M: Do ghosts have hairdos?
W: They may have swirls.
M: I don't sell my clairvoyance.
W: But do you do seances?
M: Pound suffered greatly in the detention camp in Italy.
W: Did Ezra Pound conduct seances?
M: Do I have to be dressed like God to march?
W: Pound probably was subject to forced marches.
M: Does it annoy you?
W: It more than annoys me, my friend.
M: No, I am an individual.
W: You can be my friend and an individual at the same time.
M: (Closes door)
W: All right, so you have to go.
M: You're the one supplying the truisms, I believe.
W: Goodbye!
M: Closing in 1 second ... Goodbye!

Labels: