"All the Hues
That Fit, We Tint"

Siberia, USA: Today, global warming. Tonight, dark, unless you count the stars. Tomorrow can be reached via time machine. Yesterday, who can remember that far back?

Websafe Studio, blogging since 2003, featuring art, comics, digital whiteboards, virtual characters, Web design, writing

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

 

Airplane Photos

Shot a photo series at the local airfield on Sunday, mainly a bright red Cessna. Have shot over 500 photos since beginning in mid-March, my goal being 1,000 as my first round of activity, just to "get my feet wet." I'm not retouching or modifying them in any way. This was a conscious decision.

Imagine List
* Shoot aerial photos
* Do audio and print interviews
* Try out a higher-tech camera
* Shoot photos at night
* Make a fotonovela

Bot Notes
P.S. I made the cut again! Here's the excerpt of my latest Jabberwacky chat.

Note: Imported from Websafe Studio blog (07-15-03 to 02-01-06).

Labels: